Get your reservations in now for the Fall Semseter! View our new advertising sheet for external vendors! Spaces are filling up. Call us for more information today at 614-292-1420 (Shannon Dillman, advertising program coordinator) or 614-292-2240 (Betsy Darr, advertising representative).
How to Advertise on CABS
Please take a few moments to review the information listed below.
- Contact Shannon Dillman, CABS advertising program coordinator, at 614-292-1420/email firstname.lastname@example.org or Betsy Darr, CABS advertising representative, at 614-292-2240/e-mail email@example.com to reserve advertising space, to inquire about CABS Advertising policy changes, or to ask about the CABS Advertising Program in general.
- A fee for both internal and external organizations will be charged for each reservation that is made. To assist our internal customers, the fee has been reduced to a service fee that helps us cover the costs of providing this service to the community.
- The deadline to turn in advertisements is Thursday at 2:00PM to ensure efficiency of the posting of advertisements. Please drop off CABS ads at the customer service office of TTM located at 2500 Kenny Road.
- Ads are posted/taken down on Sundays.
- All advertisements must be laminated (between 3 mil and 5 mil only).
- All advertisements that do not meet the size specifications will be returned to the customer for adjustment or re-printing/laminating.
- All organizations will be given five business days to pick-up advertisements. Once the five business day timeline has elapsed, Transportation & Traffic Management will dispose of the advertisements.
- Please note that all for-profit external vendors will be charged Franklin County Sales Tax (7% until Jan. 1, 2014 when it increases to 7.5%)