How to Advertise on CABS
Please take a few moments to review the information listed below.
- Contact Shannon Dillman at 614-292-1420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve advertising space, to inquire about CABS Advertising policy changes, or to ask about the CABS Advertising Program in general.
- A fee for both internal and external organizations will be charged for each reservation that is made. To assist our internal customers, the fee has been reduced to a service fee that helps us cover the costs of providing this service to the community.
- The deadline to turn in advertisements is Thursday at 2:00PM to ensure efficiency of the posting of advertisements. Please drop off CABS ads at the customer service office of TTM located at 2500 Kenny Road.
- Ads are posted/taken down on Sundays.
- All advertisements must be laminated (between 3 mil and 5 mil only).
- All advertisements that do not meet the size specifications will be returned to the customer for adjustment or re-printing/laminating.
- All organizations will be given five business days to pick-up advertisements. Once the five business day timeline has elapsed, Transportation & Traffic Management will dispose of the advertisements.