The safety and well-being of everyone at Ohio State and throughout our community is our top priority. As elective procedures resume in the medical center, additional parking and transportation changes will take place.
Patient access to South Cannon Garage and 12th Avenue Garage will be restored at 5 a.m. on May 18. While these garages will be returning to patient access, staff may continue to take advantage of the relaxed access to Central Campus parking or return to parking on West Campus and utilize the MC Express route.
Beginning on Monday, May 18, CABS will provide increased service for the MC Express. Due to reduced seating to promote physical distancing, riders should plan ahead and allow additional time.
We continue to work to enhance the safety of passengers through:
- Continued cleaning of all buses and high-touch surfaces, including handrails and poles
- Taping off CABS seats to promote physical distancing and limited occupancy
- Ensuring that all CABS drivers are wearing masks
- Asking riders to:
- Allow other riders off before boarding.
- Board and exit from the rear door.
- Adhere to physical distancing and filling open seats only (no standing).
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We appreciate the hard work and dedication of our medical professionals, public safety officials and all essential staff.