Neil Ave. Lane Restrictions
On May 10, beginning at 7 a.m. and continuing through 5 p.m., Neil Avenue between 11th Avenue and 12th Avenue will be restricted to northbound traffic only for a crane lift at Oxley Hall. CABS detours will be as follows:
- CLN – College to 11th, 11th to Neil. No service to the Kuhn Honors House stop. No temporary stops.
- MC – Route will run the opposite direction, counterclockwise, around the Wexner Medical Center campus. south on Cannon, east on Med Center Dr./9th Ave, north on Neil, west on 12th Ave. The bus will service the CABS stops that are across the street from the normal MC stops.
- For Cannon & 12th northbound, use Cannon & 12th southbound
- For Med Center & Cannon westbound, use Med Ctr & Cannon eastbound
- For Meiling Hall, use Med Center & 9th
- For Hamilton Hall, use Neil & 10th
- For Doan Hall, the bus will stop across the street at the 12th Ave Garage
- For Harding Hospital, the bus will stop across the street at BioScience Building
- CLS – will not service Mack Hall stop. No temporary stop. Use Neil & 10th
- ER – no impact
- BV – no impact