TTM will be hosting an Unclaimed Bicycle Sale on the Knowlton Hall patio on Tuesday, April 26th at 9:30AM. All bicycles will be $40.00 (which includes tax) and are sold “as is”. It is recommended to have the bikes professionally evaluated for safety prior to using.
- Payment must be made in the form of a personal check (no starter checks will be accepted), a money order made payable to “The Ohio State University”, or cash. Credit cards will not be accepted.
- Only one bike per person may be purchased.
- Sales are only open to Ohio State students, faculty, and staff. An OSU ID must be shown as proof of affiliation prior to purchase.
- All sales are final. There is a no return policy.
- In the past, lines have formed prior to the sale start time. Once the sale starts, customers are assisted in the order they arrived in line. Only a few people are allowed to view the bikes at a time. Once a selection is made, the customer and the bike are moved over to the checkout table to be assisted with the sale and then more customers are allowed to enter the bike corral.