Reservations and Pricing
- Charter reservations should be made using the online registration form. All charter reservation requests made within 10 days of the proposed trip cannot be made online — please call 614-247-7013 to check availability.
- Cost estimates are based on information provided; charges will be based on actual service. The reservation request must include an itinerary, including charter activity, to provide an accurate estimate.
- Hourly charter rates include driver and fuel costs.
- There is an eight-hour minimum charge per day for all overnight trips.
- Payment must be received at least three business days prior to the charter or the charter may be cancelled without notice.
- The group is responsible for the driver(s) lodging on overnight trips. This can be done by paying for the lodging along with your group, or be arranged by our staff and included in your final invoice.
- A request for cancellation must be received in writing. Late cancellations will be charged at the hourly minimum per vehicle if notice is received within 7 days of departure. If within 48 hours, the charge will be equal to the hourly minimum per vehicle, or 25% of the estimate, whichever is greater.
- Prohibited Items include hazardous materials, weapons, tobacco products, open alcoholic containers, and any other drugs. Violations will result in the immediate termination of the charter.
- By law, a driver can be on duty for a maximum of 15 hours per day, 10 of which may be drive time.
- When operational needs exist, Charter Services management reserves the right to upgrade any reservation to a similar sized bus. If Charter Services confirms a charter but must use an outside contractor for operational reasons, Charter Services will absorb the difference between the contractor's fees and the quoted price.