Temporary Bicycle Storage Authorization Form
Transportation & Traffic Management (TTM) is happy to assist students who are unable to take their bikes with them during Summer Semester and need a bicycle storage option until Autumn Semester resumes. To help protect bicycles that need to be left on campus for an extended period of time, TTM can store a limited number of bikes in a locked, indoor storage room for pickup when students return to campus in August.
Please note the following:
- TTM will only provide this service for bicycles that are on The Ohio State University campus.
- This service is available on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 150 students.
- Students will need to bring their bicycles to the storage facility in the Tuttle Parking Garage. Once the form is completed, a TTM staff member will reach out to you to arrange a date and time to meet at that facility to place the bike in storage.
- Photos will be taken of the bicycle at the time TTM takes possession of the bicycle.
- Bicycles need to be picked up by September 24th, 2021, which is 30 days after the start of Autumn Semester classes, unless prior arrangments have been made with TTM. Any bicycles not picked up by the deadline date will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of by the university.
- To pick up the bicycle, proof of ownership must be presented (i.e. key to the bicycle lock or proof of purchase), a release form signed, and an OSU ID or state issued Driver's License must shown prior to release..
If you are intersted in having your bicycle placed in temporary storage and agree to the process terms, please complete the form below to submit a request.