Temporary Bicycle Storage Authorization Form
Transportation & Traffic Management (TTM) is happy to assist students who left, or were unable to take, their bicycles with them after moving off campus early due to the changes necessitated by COVID-19. To help protect these bicycles that were left on campus for an extended period of time, TTM can assist by taking temporary possession of the bicycle and store it in a locked, indoor storage room for pickup when students return to campus.
Please note the following:
- We will only provide this service for bicycles that are on The Ohio State University campus.
- This service is available on a first-come, first-serve basis to the first 150 students.
- Please know that the bicycle lock will be cut. A new lock will be needed.
- Photos will be taken of the bicycle at the time TTM takes possession of the bicycle.
- To pick up the bicycle, proof of ownership must be presented (i.e. key to the bicycle lock or proof of purchase), a release form signed, and an OSU ID or state issued Driver's License must shown prior to release.
- TTM will commuicate a final pickup date with those who sign up for this service via e-mail. Bicycles need to be picked within 30 days of the customer bicycle pick-up deadline, unless prior arrangments have been made with TTM. Any bicycles not picked up by the deadline date will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of by the university.
- Transportation and Traffic Management is not responsible for the cost of locks, chains, other security devices, or any other item that may be damaged or destroyed as a result of removing the bicycle, including incidental damages that may occur to the bicycles during the collection process. Transportation and Traffic Management has no responsibility or liability to replace or make compensation for such items.
If you are intersted in having your bicycle placed in temporary storage and agree to the process terms, please complete the form below to submit a request for TTM to collect your bike.