10/4 – Road Closures, CABS Impacts
The Homecoming Parade will take place on Fri. (10/4). Sections of Woody Hayes Dr., Woodruff Ave., College Rd., Cannon Dr., 12th Ave., Annie and John Glenn Ave., 18th Ave. and 19th Ave. will be closed 5:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Road closure details are listed below. All CABS routes, except the Med Center Express, Martha Morehouse and Ackerman routes, will be suspended during this time. A shuttle will be available to take passengers between the Herrick Hub and Buckeye Lots during the parade. Traffic delays are anticipated.
Homecoming Parade Road Closures 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Woody Hayes Drive / Woodruff Avenue will be closed in both directions between Coffey Road and High Street.
- College Road will be closed in both directions between Woodruff Avenue and 11th Avenue.
- Cannon Drive will be closed at the Morrill Tower loop for northbound traffic.
- Annie and John Glenn Avenue will be closed at Neil Ave. for east bound traffic.
- There will be no access to 19th Avenue during this time.
- 18th Avenue will be closed at College Road.
- 12th Avenue will be closed for eastbound and westbound traffic between High Street and Neil Avenue.