10/5 – Road Closures, CABS Impacts
The Homecoming Parade will take place on Fri. (10/5). Sections of Woody Hayes Dr., Woodruff Ave., College Rd., Cannon Dr., 12th Ave., Annie and John Glenn Ave., 18th Ave. and 19th Ave. will be closed 5:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Road closure details are listed below. All CABS routes, except the Med Center Express, Martha Morehouse and Ackerman routes, will be suspended during this time. Traffic delays are anticipated.
Homecoming Parade Road Closures 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Woody Hayes Drive / Woodruff Avenue will be closed in both directions between Coffey Road and High Street.
- College Road will be closed in both directions between Woodruff Avenue and 11th Avenue.
- Cannon Drive will be closed at the Morrill Tower loop for northbound traffic.
- Annie and John Glenn Avenue will be closed at Neil Ave. for east bound traffic.
- There will be no access to 19th Avenue during this time.
- 18th Avenue will be closed at College Road.
- 12th Avenue will be closed for eastbound and westbound traffic between High Street and Neil Avenue.