The Homecoming Parade will occur on Fri. (10/8). At 4:30 p.m., Cannon Drive, north of Herrick Drive, will close and the CLN, CLS and WC routes will stop running. At 5:30 p.m., sections of Woody Hayes Drive, Woodruff Avenue, College Road, 11th Avenue, 12th Avenue, Annie and John Glenn Avenue, 18th Avenue and 19th Avenue will close and the ER route and On-Demand service will stop running. At that time, a shuttle will be available to take passengers between the Herrick Hub and Buckeye Lots during the parade. Roads will reopen and bus service will resume at approximately 8 p.m. Traffic delays are anticipated.
Homecoming Parade Road Closures
4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Cannon Drive will be closed at the Morrill Tower loop for northbound traffic.
5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Woody Hayes Drive / Woodruff Avenue will be closed in both directions between Coffey Road and High Street.
- College Road will be closed in both directions between Woodruff Avenue and 11th Avenue.
- Annie and John Glenn Avenue will be closed at Neil Avenue for east bound traffic.
- There will be no access to 19th Avenue during this time.
- 18th Avenue will be closed at College Road.
- 12th Avenue will be closed for eastbound and westbound traffic between High Street and Neil Avenue.
Visit the CampusParc website for parking information.
Visit the homecoming website for additional event information.